An astonishing energy, known as kundalini, is said to lay coiled at the base of the spine, dormant, like a sleeping snake. This serpent energy can be woken from its slumber by the practice of…
Tagged By nadi muladhara
- How can I get the benefit of doing Sadhana? || Role of a Guru in life || Motivational Wisdom
- How to Slow Down Your Breathing for Anxiety Attack Relief
- Sean Hayes and Ellen Cook Up Incredible Gifts for Day 5 of 12 Days!
- The Healing Benefits Of Bone Broth + How To Make It!
- Happy Relaxing Music for Stress Relief 🔵34
- The Secret Yogic Laws of Happiness | Daaji
- Mastery: The Essentials
- THE STORY OF KALI – The Hindu Goddess of Destruction and Rebirth
- Your Vibrations Create The First Impression: BK Shivani (English Subtitles)
- OSHO: भीतर ध्यान, बाहर प्रेम Bheetar Dhyan, Bahar Prem
and anxiety asmr awareness Brain calm consciousness Education enlightenment guided guided meditation healing health how to meditate hypnosis insomnia law of attraction love Manifest Meditate meditation meditation for beginners meditation music mind mindfulness music peace psychology relax relaxation relaxing relaxing music sleep sleep meditation sleep music spirituality stress that the this wisdom yoga you your YT:cc=on